Quantum Flytrap was a startup on its mission to connect business with quantum computing power by building a no-code IDE for quantum technologies.
The company was founded in early 2020 by a quantum physicist Piotr Migdał and a designer Klem Jankiewicz, after their project at the Centre for Quantum Technologies, National University of Singapore.
In Oct 2022 we decided to close Quantum Flytrap, see our post.
The team is fully remote, with founders based in Warsaw and Tel-Aviv.
- Piotr Migdał, Ph.D. (quantum physicist, founder)
- Klem Jankiewicz (designer, founder)
- Paweł Grabarz (lead software engineer)
- Agata Rakowiecka (operations manager)
- Bijaya Dangol (frontend software engineer)
Collaborators: Chiara Decaroli, Ph.D. (quantum physicist, outreach), Kamila Stępniowska (business development), Alicja Głuszek (project manager).
Advisor: Prof. Artur Ekert FRS, University of Oxford - co-founder of quantum cryptography.