Quantum Flytrap was a startup on its mission to connect business with quantum computing power by building a no-code IDE for quantum technologies.
In Oct 2022 we decided to close Quantum Flytrap, see our post.
The team is fully remote, with founders based in Warsaw and Tel-Aviv.
- Piotr Migdał, Ph.D. (quantum physicist, founder)
- Klem Jankiewicz (designer, founder)
- Paweł Grabarz (lead software engineer)
- Agata Rakowiecka (operations manager)
- Bijaya Dangol (frontend software engineer)
Collaborators: Chiara Decaroli, Ph.D. (quantum physicist, outreach), Kamila Stępniowska (business development), Alicja Głuszek (project manager).
Advisor: Prof. Artur Ekert FRS, University of Oxford - co-founder of quantum cryptography.