We develop an in-browser no-code IDE for quantum computing & right now we are starting a project for a leading quantum device manufacturer.
The company was founded in 2020 by quantum physicist Piotr Migdał and designer Klem Jankiewicz. Our tech demo, Virtual Lab, is already being used worldwide by Stanford and Oxford universities. Our team is distributed over Warsaw, Tel-Aviv, Wrocław, and Kraków. We have a small office in Warsaw - you can work from there if you like. For more details about us, check out our website https://quantumflytrap.com/.
Our current front-end stack is TypeScript, Vue.js, GitHub CI. For numerics, we use Rust + WASM. As a Frontend Developer, you will work closely with Paweł Grabarz, our Senior Software Engineer.
Whom are we looking for?
- Experience with Vue, React, or another frontend framework (including reactive sites)
- Fluent software engineering skills (including git, unit & end-to-end tests)
- Ability to work remotely (communication, realistic time estimates)
- Strong team-working skills (you'll be part of a team of scientists, designers, and writers)
We don’t expect you to know quantum mechanics :).
It would be a plus if you had:
- Experience in interactive media (game dev or data viz)
- Experience with UX/UI
- Interest in deep tech projects
- General curiosity
What can we offer?
- A 5-month full-time contract, with a possibility of extension
- Monthly salary 10-15k PLN + VAT (for B2B) depending on your experience
- Work in a small, focused team
- Flexible work hours - asynchronous communication on Basecamp
- Working in a rapidly growing, international quantum computing environment
To apply, please send an email to Alicja Gluszek, email@example.com.
Make sure to attach:
- Your Resume
- Your GitHub profile link (if you have one)
- Your LinkedIn profile link (if you have one)
- Your availability
- What got you interested in the project?